E-Books & Audiobooks
E-Books are a tremendous resource for research material as well as recreational reading. Our collection contains nearly 6,500 titles that are accessible from your home computer. Our E-Resources collection contains E-Books, Audiobooks, downloadable E-Audio and portable E-Reader books.
PULSE (PUblic Libraries Sharing E-media) - Library card required*
eBooks on EBSCOhost (formerly NetLibrary) - Library card required, user must setup their own account* - User Guide, Searching Tutorial or Downloading Tutorial
Audiobooks on EBSCOhost (formerly NetLibrary) - Library card required, user must setup their own account* - User Guide or Tutorial
If you would like more information about accessing our E-Book and Audiobook collection, please call the library at 705-526-4216 and ask to speak with someone from Information Services.
To create an Adobe® ID, click here|
||To download Adobe® Digital Editions, click here|
||To download OverDrive® Media Console™ for Android™, BlackBerry, iPhone®/iPad®, or Windows® Phone 7, click here - (Does not support Adobe PDF eBooks)|
- Building cleaner (washroom cleaner) (Midland - Ontario)
- Insurance sales representative (REF # CPJB NTH 04/01/13) (Midland - Ontario)
- Acetylene torch operator - metal fabrication (Able to cut steel) (Midland - Ontario)
- Marine repair technician (Fibreglass / Gelcoat Repair) (Midland - Ontario)
- Attendant, laundry (Laundry Aide) (Midland - Ontario)
New Featured Material
- Much anticipated tourist attraction opens to public; 'What the volunteers have done with the ship is outstanding.'
- Businesses thrilled Chi-Cheemaun to return Friday
- Tough Mudder challenge in Oro-Medonte
- Simcoe County students taking part in model UN
- Judge to decide how long it will take for former Orillia resident to be eligible for parole