1 Hour Tour of QuickBooks Online™
Tuesday, October 17, 12-1PM
Do you want to manage your own books but have no idea where to start? Then buckle in for a free 1-hour tour of small business bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online™. Join Michele Craig CPA of BookSmarts* and get answers to these burning questions:
1. Is my company profitable?
2. How much do I owe in HST?
3. How can I easily find out what my customers owe me?
4. What products and services are bringing in the most sales dollars?
5. How should I enter my business expenses?
6. I’ve done my books – how can I check my work to make sure it’s all there?
7. What are the most common bookkeeping mistakes and how can I avoid them?
Spots are limited, so reserve yours today at this link!
* BookSmarts is the premier provider of customized setup and training in QuickBooks™ for Ontario small businesses. We train and support business owners and their staff, helping them to become the great bookkeepers their businesses need!
Thanks to the Southern Georgian Bay Chamber of Commerce, the Economic Development Corporation of North Simcoe, and the North Simcoe Community Futures Development Corporation for their support of this program.